Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mountain Day!

Today we traveled out of the city to beautiful Bear Mountain! It's a refreshing sight to see the leaves changing colors, to smell the crisp fall air, and to be surrounded by gorgeous rolling hills.  It's an annual tradition at my school and I was glad to be a part of it today.  We went on walks around the lake, played games like capture the flag and ultimate frisbee -- I even played in a game of volley ball!  Being active outdoors can be so enjoyable, and it's a great way to spend time with friends.




Below is me with a fellow teacher amidst the gorgeous scenery.  That smile is on my face because it was the most sunny and inspirational day I've had in a while. Why not see what kind of adventure you can find this weekend, whether near of far... grab your sneaks and head outdoors to explore and find something fun on your way to fitness!


No comments:

Post a Comment