Tuesday, August 21, 2012

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NYSSSA STUDENTS...
On a fabulous summer of dancing!!!

All the students received their very own Mr. Sam the Skeleton to remind them of the
importance of their bones, joints, and the muscular structure that supports our movement. I bought an army of skeletons, which you can see below, and I am still thinking about the final student showcase and the hard work and passion behind the repertory performance of the students.  Such dedication!   



As for me, I am finally back to NYC where I've hit the ground running -- yet again, taking my own dance workshop this week where I'll be the student.  I'm studying Anna Sokolow's work with teacher, Jim May -- very exciting!  The rest of this week I'll showcase a few of the students questions here on the blog and I'll look forward to staying connected with them and supporting them from afar. 

The temperature is a little chilly here in NYC, fall is definitely on its way --
getting ready to say goodbye to summer and on to the next! 



No comments:

Post a Comment