Monday, July 27, 2015

Another summer... smarter, stronger, ready to go!

It's 1:24pm.... I sit and wait for my 1:30pm class to begin at the National Museum of Dance in Saratoga Springs, NY. 

I am again on faculty at the New York State Summer School of the Arts and I'm ready to start four weeks of my residency working with some of NY State's finest young dancers. I am about to have my first Dance Conditioning session with them, and I'm eager to get to work sharing information and gathering information that will help keep the dancers safe and healthy this summer. 

My blog is up and running again ready to highlight our work this summer, and share info related to questions from the students.  Can't wait to get to work!!!! Stay tuned for more info through the end of August. 

Happy reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment