Friday, September 21, 2012

It's Friday!

I set my alarm for 6am this morning (!) to get to the gym by 6:15am before work.... and to my surprise when walking in, I saw a huge crowd of energetic people in the spinning room FINISHING up their class.  I dragged myself out of bed to get there and people were already competing their workouts by the time I had walked in the door.  Everything is realized in perspective..... because as I walked out the door my sister (who has been under the weather) was still sound asleep in her bed.  Three varying perspectives for this early Friday morning.  The world is always how you look at it and how you approach it.

Let that guide you for the weekend: when you hear bad news, think about what news could be worse.  When you are tired, think about someone who might REALLY be tired.... a new mom, an ER nurse working a 14 hour shift during the night.... when you are lonely, think about what really being lonely might feel like.  Put your life into perspective and maybe we can begin to appreciate the lives that we DO have, and not think of the ones we wished we had.

Enjoy your weekend -- get out and enjoy the beautiful sunshine today and the 80 degrees planned for NYC tomorrow!!!!

GO BILLS on football Sunday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment